Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Preparing Hearts

We've got a big weekend here at Grace Student Ministry. We've got a big senior high retreat from Friday to Sunday, and I just wanted to write a short note asking you for your prayers as we venture up to Michigan.

We're only driving 80 miles north, but the feeling Kyle and I experienced as we walked on the campsite was amazing. To think that God was there with just the two of us got me so excited to add another 40 bodies to the mix.

I'm sorry for the lags in posts, but we've had internet problems...so I'll get crackin' again.

Love,

Bobby

2 Comments:

Blogger .suz. said...

prayers that God will reveal Himself like never before!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Hey B!
I want to introduce you to someone via "blogger"... how fun is that. He is also a member of the infamous redhead club! I thought you might like to read some of his thoughts and comments on seminary. stwthoughts.blogspot.com
It would be totally awesome if you came back this way, you know!

And can I just say, seminary is amazing, tough, but better than any learning experience I have ever had.

God has had you on my heart this week, so I have been praying for you. You can call if you need too!
Oh, and have a great weekend with the kids!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home